Table of Contents
When remodeling or furnishing your kitchen, the sink and the faucet are two of the most important features. Commercial style faucets are gaining popularity thanks to their durability and functionality. Blanco 441332 Culina Semi-Pro Kitchen Faucet manages to combine beautiful looks with a set of great features.
When first seeing Blanco’s Culina Semi-Pro Kitchen Faucet, it’s impossible not to stop and stare at its unique, modern design. In fact, Culina is an award-winning kitchen faucet: the winner of the 2011 Red Dot award, this faucet is one of the best-looking options on the market.
A staple of the popular contemporary style, Culina has an eye-catching high arc combined with a simple, sleek, and elegant design. With its satin nickel polish topped off with hints of matte black, it’s sure to stand out in any kitchen. The reason for that is its high-end look combined with its 22″ faucet height.
Adaptable to almost any kitchen design, you will find that it suits your style, whether you prefer modern or more traditional spaces.
Blanco Culina Semi-Pro Kitchen Faucet, other than adding a professional look to your kitchen, offers the durability most often associated with high-end restaurants. Made out of solid brass for the ultimate longevity, it also features ceramic disc cartridges that protect your faucet from leaks.
Faucets are often one of the most used things in any kitchen: in a restaurant, they may be used up to a few hundred times per day. While at your own home that number drops down to around ninety times per day on average, it’s still a lot. Blanco Culina was built to last years in a professional kitchen, making it a safe bet for your own.
A Strong Faucet with a Pull-Out Sprayer
Aside from being durable and great-looking, Culina sports a powerful set of features that will make your life in the kitchen a breeze.
Blanco Culina Semi-Pro includes a dual spray kitchen sink faucet. It comes with a quick release magnetic hand spray that will not demagnetize. One of its best features is the full 360-degree spout swivel, thanks to which you are able to make space in the sink for bigger pots and pans.
This pull-out spray comes with a metallic docking system. You can pull out the spray head and use it outside of the dock. When you’re done, the docking system will once again hold it firmly in place.
The sink faucet is finished with a streamlined handle inlay and a flexible coil. An interesting feature comes with the faucet’s single handle – it doesn’t move behind the faucet. This allows for close backsplash installation.
Commercial style faucets can sometimes reach up to 30″ in height. Blanco Culina, while moderately sized at 22″, is a powerful faucet that has a 2.2 GPM flow rate. Such a strong water flow makes washing even very dirty dishes quite easy.
The reach of the faucet is at around 8 ⅝” with a spout height of 7 ½”. Combined with the maneuverable spray head, Culina will not overpower your sink while still being able to reach where you need it to.
Pros and Cons
● Strong water flow – at 2.2 GPM, Blanco delivers a powerful faucet, fit for even the most demanding users.
● Durable and easy to clean – with its solid brass body and ceramic disc cartridge, Culina was made to sustain years of hard water damage without a scratch. The nozzle and the faucet itself are both easy to maintain.
● Dual spray feature – you can easily switch between a strong flow and spray, as well as take advantage of the 360-degree spout swivel
● High performance meets high style – this is a faucet that will accentuate every kitchen. It has a very sleek, modern design and a beautiful satin nickel finish.
● Lifetime limited warranty – combined with how durable it is and the ability to return it if anything goes wrong, this is a product that will last for years.
● The size – measuring at 22″, Culina is not the biggest commercial style faucet on the market. For a lot of kitchens, this will prove to be a good thing – a large faucet can be difficult to fit in a tight space. However, if you are looking for something really big, Culina may fall a little on the short side.
● The plating – while the satin nickel plating is undoubtedly beautiful, it may not be quite as sturdy as its stainless steel counterparts. However, with proper maintenance, this faucet will look perfect for years.
Sometimes, when shopping for a new kitchen sink faucet, it’s difficult to strike the right balance between looks, functionality, and durability. If you are interested in a powerful, solid faucet that will bring style to your kitchen, Blanco 441332 Culina Semi-Pro Kitchen Faucet is a wonderful choice for you.