A faucet is one of the things that are used most often in every kitchen. When making the switch to a commercial style faucet, you surely want to aim for the best one available. A fantastic choice is Grohe K7 Semi-Pro Kitchen commercial faucet SuperSteel Faucet, which delivers top-tier functionality combined with infallible reliability.
Grohe’s K7 Semi-Pro Kitchen Faucet is a product that has been developed in professional kitchens, but it was created with home chefs in mind. It’s geared towards what you need when cooking at home, while still maintaining all the qualities professional cooks admire in a good faucet.
Grohe 32951DC0 K7
In any kitchen under ordinary conditions, you may use your kitchen faucet up to ninety times per day. In a professional kitchen, that number goes up to several hundred. Grohe’s Semi-Pro Kitchen Faucet is durable enough to last for years in a professional kitchen.
K7 is a large industrial style faucet measuring 26.6″. It is made from solid brass and coated with the Super Steel Infinity Finish – one of the highest rated finishes in the industry. The plating process involves layering, which protects the finish from dirt, scratches, tarnish and other forms of damage.
The impressive build comes with a stylish look. Inspired by the aesthetics of top-tier kitchens, this is a faucet that will act as a focal point of your kitchen.
Measurements and unique, premium features
As mentioned, this is a large faucet. You may find similar ones in top restaurants, but its size does not exclude it from regular-sized kitchens.
The measurements of the product are as follows:
- faucet height: 26.6″
- aerator height: 5-⅞”
- faucet reach: 9-3/16″
- weight: 9.97 pounds
Thanks to its size and functionality, K7 will suit all kinds of sinks – even a three-basin sink. However, if your sink is on the smaller side, you will still do fine with K7. This is due to its 140-degree swivel which allows you to make space in the sink if you need it.
Aside from the handy faucet swivel, Grohe’s K7 comes with a unique feature: a 360-degree maneuverable spray head. The spray head can be removed from the docking station and maneuvered however you need, resulting in wide coverage.
With the touch of a button, you are able to easily transition between stream and spray models, and you don’t need to turn off the water to do so. The faucet also uses a single lever handle, making it simple to adjust the flow of water.
A Powerful and Durable Faucet Head
The Grohe SilkMove 35mm ceramic faucet cartridge is one of the best in the industry. It’s made of gliding ceramic disks that are coated with Teflon. This guarantees friction-free movement, which results in you being in total control of water flow and temperature.
An outstanding feature of this K7 kitchen sink faucet is known as Grohe SpeedClean. It is a special technology that protects the spray head from the side-effects of hard water, such as limescale or calcium buildup. Accompanied by easily cleaned silicon nozzles, you can expect to clean your faucet with zero effort.
Grohe’s K7 offers a strong water flow of up to 1.75 GPM. Considering how maneuverable it is, you will have no problem cleaning even the most stubborn stains with this faucet.
Pros and Cons
- Extremely durable – with features such as the Grohe SilkMove, Grohe SpeedClean, and its solid brass build, this is a faucet made to last years.
- Industrial in style and function – this faucet was made to be used in residential homes, but it’s suited for professional cooks.
- Dual spray with toggle function – you can easily switch between regular water flow and spray. You won’t have to turn off the water to do so.
- Filtration technology – this faucet will keep you healthy thanks to activated carbon and magnesium ion exchange resin used in its filter. This feature cleans your water, ensuring it is fit to drink.
- Highly maneuverable – the K7 has a 360-degree spring arm and a 140-degree swivel area in its docking station. It will reach anywhere, even in the biggest sinks.
- Hose length – for a faucet this size, the hose may seem a little short for massive sinks. Luckily, the faucet itself is very mobile.
- The size – a commercial style faucet is recommended for larger sinks. This one will work in a smaller sink, but you should first check the measurements to ensure it will fit.
The kitchen is often the heart of any home and a place in which you spend many happy moments with your family. As the kitchen faucet is one of the things that are used most often in your kitchen, finding the best one is important. Grohe K7 Semi-Pro Kitchen SuperSteel Faucet offers top quality combined with durability, which makes it the perfect choice for your home.