The same people who bring you the iconic salt with the girl in the yellow raincoat and umbrella have also made water grain softeners! They offer free test strips, and if ever you were concerned about branding for your water softening systems, Morton is as cool and hip as they come!
The Morton® System Saver® 30,000 Grain Water Softener M30 works for a whole house or small business with its 30,000-grain capacity but fits anywhere with its 1.3 sq. ft. floor space design. Softer water makes for happier spaces! The filter softens water to improve taste, reduce scale buildup to extend the lifespan of fixtures and appliances, and make it softer on skin.
Morton System Saver
The electronic tech gains data from your water use and predicts when you’ll need more to regenerate only when you need the soft water.
The easy installation kit makes sure you don’t need to call and pay someone with technical degrees. Set it up yourself, with all the conversion nuts, washers, and connectors you’ll need! It also includes the 120/24 volt AC to AC adaptor. The Morton teams customer service is clutch, super helpful, and ready to problem solve alongside you!
The Morton System Saver promises that you’ll have better soap and detergent usage. Harder water can cut down the effectiveness of soap and detergent, bonding the wrong chemicals and washing away the product in its sludge. Cleaner, softer water allows brighter lathering, cleaner laundry, and spot-free dishes!
Soft water starts in the mornings, with coffee and showers. It helps you in the afternoon, keeping your skin fresh and moist. It goes into the evening, with clean dishes and clean linens. Read more water softener reviews here.
Compact single tank design fits in 1.3 square foot spaces. No massively heavy systems and impossible setups.
High water flow rates offering you over 11 gallons per minute, suitable for small households and small businesses.
Reduces up to 8 parts per million ferrous iron, cutting the odd red staining that often occurs by untreated water.
Easily connects to 3/4" copper plumbing, containing all the tools and instructions you need to set it up yourself.
30,000-grain capacity is suitable for a whole house or a small business.
Electronic technology uses data to look ahead and predict water usage based on algorithms, regenerating soft water only when needed to use less salt. Saves you time and money on refills! But it also features an immediate regeneration button, for when you know you’ll need more soft water soon.
Installation kit features a bypass valve, conversion nuts, copper connectors, and 120/24 volt AC to AC adaptor. The conversion nuts allow you to connect the bypass valve to a ¾” copper plumbing. The kit also has a water hardness test strip and an installation guide, to help you get set up and give you a running start on cutting your hard water.
Pros and Cons
- Skip the plumbing issues, worn-out appliances, harshness to your skin, and half-washed dishes by softening your water.
- Morton features excellent customer service. They’re a trusted brand who specializes in the world of salt.
- Takes up a mere 1.3 sq. feet of your space, runs quietly and smoothly, easy to install.
- Compatible with copper plumbing with easy install procedures and everything you need included in the box.
- 11 gallons per minute flow rate so that the water usage in your house doesn’t slow down.
- Reduces up to 8 parts per million ferrous iron helping cut red stainings.
- Morton is an expert in salt and has their own brand of pellets which work great in the filter.
- SystemSaver® II Pellets are the highest purity salt combined with cleaning additives to cut water hardness while remaining kind and gentle toward your softener system.
- The salt pellets aren’t pure salt, they also contain resin cleaning to break down dirt, iron, and other minerals.
- The 40-pound bag is easy to carry, open, and pour, with a plastic handle for comfortable maneuvering.
- It definitely will freeze if located outside.
- 30,000-grain tank is about half of what you can expect from other water filtration models.
When you buy a Morton SystemSaver water softener, you’re buying into an established brand in salt. As weird as that might be to say, it makes a difference. You get great customer service, specialized salt pellets built for your system, and peace of mind knowing you’re dealing with a reputable company.
The M30’s 30,000-grain tank is smaller than you want, but won’t be a problem for a small household.
If you’re looking for a no-nonsense water softener from a company that will sell you all the parts and also the salt, the Morton® System Saver® 30,000 Grain Water Softener M30 is perfect.
Water is something you use every day at work and at home, for drinking, bathing, and washing! Good water is important. Water softeners are a great way to invest in your water, and by investing in your water, invest in your lifestyle.